Click to Home

Go To Search

Alerts from: Office of Emergency Services, Texas County, OK

The City of Guymon
The City of Guymon
424 N Main St.
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-0137

Street Maintenance

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a pothole fixed?
2. How do I report an alley that needs to be maintained?
3. How do I request a traffic control sign (stop sign, speed limit sign, yield sign, etc.) to be installed on my street?
4. How do I report a traffic signal malfunction such as a burnt out bulb, signal not working, etc.?
5. How do I request to get my area sprayed for mosquitos?
6. How do I call to get weed control on my street?
7. How do I request Street Department services online?