The Ride - City Bus System
The Ride, Guymon’s Public Transit System, has eight 15-passenger buses and one minivan - all ADA accessible. Passengers 5 and under, and 60 and up ride for $1. All others pay $2 per ride.
All rides are curbside and arranged by a phone call. Rides are offered within the city limits only.
Monday through Friday 4 AM to 8 AM
Dial 651-0700 for a ride
Monday through Friday the bus runs 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
*Rides needed after 5 PM must be scheduled by 5 PM.
Saturday rides are by appointment only and run 8 AM - 7 PM.
Closed Sunday and Federally Recognized Holidays
Request a Ride
Call (580) 338-7433 (RIDE) for more information or to request a ride.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
The Ride Transportation System does not discriminate in admissions, access,
treatment or employment in its programs or activities on the basis of race,
creed, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin religions, or handicap in
accordance with the American Disability Act. Open to the public!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)
49 CFR Part 27. Non discrimination on the basis of disability in programs and activities receiving or benefiting from Federal Financial Assistance.
§27.1 Purpose.This part is to carry out the intent of section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. 794) as amended, to the end that no otherwise qualified individual with a disability in the United States shall, solely by reason of his or her disability, be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance. To read the full document click on the link. 49 CFR Part 27 NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY IN PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES RECEIVING OR BENEFITING FROM FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
49 CFR Part 37. Transportation Services for Individuals with Disabilities.
§37.1 The purpose of this part is to implement the transportation and related provisions of titles II and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. To read the full document click on the link.49 CFR Part 37 TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES (ADA)
49 CFR Part 38. Accessibility Specification for Transportation Vehicles.
§38.1 Purpose. This part provides minimum guide- lines and requirements for accessibility
standards in part 37 of this title for transportation vehicles required to be accessible by
the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 (42 U.S.C. 1201 et seq.).
To read full document click the link. 49 CFR PART 38 ADA Accessibility Specification for Transportation Vehicles
Title VI NoticeTHE RIDE, City of Guymon Public Transit System
- The Ride operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Ride.
- Any individual who feels they have experienced unlawful discrimination under Title VI can file a complaint over the phone by calling 580-338-7433; or visit our administrative office at 322 N.E. 6th Street, Guymon, Oklahoma. For more information, visit www.guymonok.org
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 580-338-7433
- Si necesita informacion en español puede contactarnos al 580-338-7433
322 NE 6th Street
Guymon, OK 73942
Phone: 580-338-RIDE (7433)Fax: (580) 338-8750
Monday - Friday*
4 am - 7 pm
4 am to 8 am
**Rides for after 5 pm
must be booked before 5 pm
8 am- 7 pm
By Appointment Only
Closed on Federal Holidays
All routes operate with in the City Limits only