Thirteen parks which cover approximately 160 acres are in Guymon. Highlights of those parks are the Henry C. Hitch Memorial Arena, Thompson Park/Sunset Lake with both trout and catfish stocked throughout the year, a Tourist Information Center, four parks with walking trails, numerous playground equipment for all ages, including ADA playground equipment.
Guymon also has a wildlife game reserve of 300 acres adjacent to Thompson Park which includes buffalo, elk, and longhorn cattle.
For more information on Thompson Park/Sunset Lake and other parks please click the link in the navigation list.
- Adopt A Park Application
- Arena Rental Agreement
- Building Rental Agreement
- Event Activity Form
- Event Release and Waiver of Liability
- Parks Activity Form
- Traffic Control Request Form
- Use Permit Henry C Hitch Pioneer Facilities
- Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement